Hola guys, the last few days has once again been a little up and down for me. I'm constantly stressed about money and work, and yesterday I felt very (believe it or not) homesick. Not for my hometown obviously. I really miss my family and friends. Yesterday was one of those days were I was listening to a lot of songs that reminded me of home. Songs I sang along to when going to work every day, songs me and my friends listened to when we were partying together. Songs that brings up a lot of memories that is.
I wouldn't say I listened to those songs to 'torture' myself, which I think we all do sometimes. Whenever we feel sad we listen to sad music, which makes us even more sad etc. I wasn't sad though, it gave me more of an 'appreciative' feeling. A grateful feeling that I have and have had such a great life, both here and back in Sweden. And especially yesterday I really wanted to have my old life, just for one day.
That was yesterday though, today is a new day and feel more alive and excited today. After all I do have quite a lot of things to be grateful for.
- Even though the time difference sucks, I can still keep in touch with my friends and family basically every day.
- My fantastic boyfriend, who always cares for and support me.
- The fact that I'm welcomed back to my old job in Sweden whenever I want.
- I currently live right in the middle of Melbourne city, in a beautiful apartment, with 28 degrees right outside and it's already 6pm.
- I'm both mentally and physically healthy.
- All of the wonderful people I've met here in Australia